A legal statement of facts is important to provided whenever some particular situation needs to be stated informal documentation. Especially if something happens and relates to a criminality or typical situation. For some people, this can be a big problem to write a legal statement form. Especially if having no such experience creating this kind of form. Therefore, to help with some overview of this form, the following paragraphs will help to bring simple guidance and example.
Step to Write a Legal Form
There are several steps to start writing a legal statement form. By following the steps below, it will help you to create a suitable form as needed. Therefore, make sure to write down all the items listed below.
- Start with information of the person in charge to write the statement facts in the form.
- Continue with creating an opening brief. It is important that when you start to write down the facts, make sure to have a clear and concise opening statement.
- After that continue with writing all necessary material facts. This is one of the important parts of the statement form. Therefore, make sure that all material facts are written carefully according to the actual incidence. Make sure that it is logical and does not involve too much emotion in the description.
- Then write down the closing paragraphs and make a simple summary.
- Last, don’t forget to put the signatures from the part that acts as the witness and ask for a signature from the investigator too.
Sample of Legal Statement Form
For those who are still confused after reading the steps above, it is suggested to check the following sample format. This is an easy format that can copy and paste directly to Microsoft Word or Notepad.
The Benefit of Legal Statement Facts Form
Preparing a legal statement form will bring many benefits. By having this form, it can give several advantages such as listed in the following points.
- Helps to back up necessary incidence. This statement can be legal proof of any important incident. Therefore, make sure to write as clear as possible and make sure it is related to the actual fact happened.
- Helps to convey to the court in a case that the statement will be used for a witness or similar thing for official.
- Provide a clear and comprehend run of events that ease to understand by many parties.
Now creating a legal statement form is no longer an issue. Through the above steps and example, you can easily generate the form and use it as necessary. Furthermore, it also can make sure that all the facts have been written specifically. Therefore, it can benefit all parties that need this statement and can be a backup for any legal.